Welcome to our website and thank you for visiting!!
On this website you will find all you need to successfully visit the DPRK:
• In the About section you can find out a little bit more about Juche Travel Services;
• In the Tours section you will find our full offerings of group, private and special interest tours with corresponding prices;
• In the Attractions section you will find a comprehensive listing of all the major tourist attractions in the country, to help you choose where you would like to visit;
• In the Getting There section you will find the various methods of travelling to and from the DPRK, by air or by train, with corresponding timetables;
• In the Apply section you will find simple, step by step instructions on how to apply for a tour of the country, and you will realise it is far easier than you may think!
• In the Hints and Tips section you will find a list of useful hints and tips to aid travellers during their time in the DPRK;
• In the Testmonials section you will find some reviews and opinions on our tours from a number of our past customers;
• In the Contact section you will find our direct email address, so we can help you with all possible questions and queries you may have about your visit.
We look forward to welcoming you to the DPRK!!
** 2015 GROUP TOURS NOW AVAILABLE **
We are pleased to announce the launch of our 2015 group tours. These tours allow travellers to take advantage of substantial cost savings, whilst providing a ready-made social group with people of all different nationalities and ages, with whom you can share your thoughts and experiences with during the tour. Read More
** PYONGYANG MARATHON TOURS 2015 **
The 2015 Pyongyang Marathon, half marathon and mini marathon are now open for applicants and we are delighted to be offering a range of tours over 3, 5 and 7 nights for keen runners and spectators alike.
** ULTIMATE TRANSPORT TOUR OF THE DPRK, SEPTEMBER 2014 **
For the first time ever, we are very excited to offer our customers a unique opportunity to experience aviation, rail, road and river transport around the DPRK into one amazing tour.
** No Arirang Mass Games in 2014 **
We have been informed today by our Korean hosts that the Arirang Mass Games will not be taking place in 2014. Nevertheless, we will be running all of our tours as planned. Read More
** 2014 Rail Tour Dates and Prices Confirmed **
Following on from our hugely successful inaugural railway tour in September, we are delighted to offer an expanded 2014 rail tour programme, with tours in both May and September. Read More
** 2014 Aviation Tour Dates and Prices Confirmed **
We are pleased to advise that our 2014 aviation tour dates and prices are now confirmed:
- 17th - 24th May (English Speaking) Read More
*** 2014 Special Interest Tour Dates are now Online **
We have just released the dates for our 2014 special interest aviation and railway tours. Read More