Welcome to our website and thank you for visiting!!
On this website you will find all you need to successfully visit the DPRK:
• In the About section you can find out a little bit more about Juche Travel Services;
• In the Tours section you will find our full offerings of group, private and special interest tours with corresponding prices;
• In the Attractions section you will find a comprehensive listing of all the major tourist attractions in the country, to help you choose where you would like to visit;
• In the Getting There section you will find the various methods of travelling to and from the DPRK, by air or by train, with corresponding timetables;
• In the Apply section you will find simple, step by step instructions on how to apply for a tour of the country, and you will realise it is far easier than you may think!
• In the Hints and Tips section you will find a list of useful hints and tips to aid travellers during their time in the DPRK;
• In the Testmonials section you will find some reviews and opinions on our tours from a number of our past customers;
• In the Contact section you will find our direct email address, so we can help you with all possible questions and queries you may have about your visit.
We look forward to welcoming you to the DPRK!!
** DPRK CLOSED TO TOURISTS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO EBOLA **
Kindly note we have just been informed by our Korean partners that the country will be closed to tourists from tomorrow until further notice, due to the spread of the Ebola virus.
We are contacting all customers who have tours booked in the coming months. At the moment, we do not know when the country will re-open its border to tourism, but we will update at the earliest opportunity. Read More
**2015 RAILWAY TOURS**
JTS was the first tour company to re-introduce rail tours to the country after a long hiatus. Our first tour was in September 2013 and this was followed by two further tours in 2014. We have worked hard with our Korean partners to make the 2015 tour bigger and better than ever. Read More
** 2015 AVIATION TOURS **
We have been running our successful DPRK aviation tour programme for the past three years. The tours have been very well received by the aviation enthusiast community, and have featured in all major aviation publications like Airline World, Aviation News, Propliner, Scramble, Flight International to name but a few. Read More
** 2015 GROUP TOURS NOW AVAILABLE **
We are pleased to announce the launch of our 2015 group tours. These tours allow travellers to take advantage of substantial cost savings, whilst providing a ready-made social group with people of all different nationalities and ages, with whom you can share your thoughts and experiences with during the tour. Read More
** PYONGYANG MARATHON TOURS 2015 **
The 2015 Pyongyang Marathon, half marathon and mini marathon are now open for applicants and we are delighted to be offering a range of tours over 3, 5 and 7 nights for keen runners and spectators alike.