KOREAN LANGUAGE SUMMER SCHOOL PROGRAMME
SUMMER 2017 APPLICATIONS OPEN
SUNDAY 2nd JULY TO MONDAY 24TH JULY 2017 (22 nights in the DPRK)
3 WEEKS INTENSIVE KOREAN LANGUAGE PROGRAMME
Pyongyang / Kaesong & DMZ / Mount Myohyang / Wonsan
Kim Il-Sung University was founded on the 1st October 1946 and is the most prestigious university in the DPRK. Each year the university welcomes ever more international students to study in the homeland of the Korean language. Kim Il-Sung University offers tailored Korean language education over a three-week period with top professors and covers a wide range of topics including listening, speaking, reading and writing. Join us in summer 2017 for a unique experience which combines daily language instruction, sightseeing, and weekend excursions to explore the historic city of Kaesong near the DMZ, the stunning Myohyang mountains, home to the International Friendship Exhibition House, and a visit to the east of Korea and the port city of Wonsan.
- LIVE ON CAMPUS AT THE KIM IL-SUNG UNIVERSITY DORMS
- STUDY WITH TOP NORTH KOREAN PROFESSORS
- ENJOY DAILY CULTURAL ACTIVITIES, SIGHTSEEING TRIPS AND WEEKEND EXCURSIONS
- PRICE INCLUSIVE OF RETURN INTERNTIONAL TRAIN TRANSPORTATION FROM BEIJING, BREAKFAST LUNCH AND DINNER EVERY DAY, ALL TUITION AND ACCOMODATION FEES
- SMALL CLASS SIZES (MAX 10 STUDENTS) FOR BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE AND ADVANCED ABILITIES.
- RECEIVE AN OFFICIAL ACCREDITED DIPLOMA ON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE COURSE
Daily Schedule (Monday – Friday):
08:45 – 09:45 Lecture 1
09:45 – 10:00 Break
10:00 – 11:00 Lesson 2
11:00 – 13:00 Lunch
13:00 – 14:00 Lesson 3
14:00 – 14:15 Break
14:15 – 15:15 Lesson 4
15:15 – 16:00 Self Study and Homework
16:00 – 18:00 Activities such as Pyongyang City Tour, Korean Karaoke, Swimming, Sports games with local students, Taekwondo Class, Korean dancing class, Theme park, Visits to local attractions etc.
18:00 – 19:00 Dinner
19:00 – Relaxing and homework.
VIEW THE DETAILED ITINERARY HERE:
|SUNDAY 2ND JULY – MONDAY 24TH JULY 2017||(22 nights in the DPRK)||EUR 1,999 PER/PERSON|
Maximum capacity for this programme is 30 students. Only completed applications will be guaranteed a position.
How to Apply
Please send us an email to email@example.com and attach the following items:
1) Completed Summer Language School application form (download it here);
2) Scanned colour copy of your passport photo ID page (black and white not accepted);
3) Scanned colour copy of a separate passport photo (black and white not accepted).
We will acknowledge receipt of your application and inform you of the next steps.