Group tours are a great introduction to the DPRK. They allow travellers to take advantage of economies of scale, whilst providing a ready-made social group with people of all different nationalities and ages, with whom you can share your thoughts and experiences with during the tour. Our speciality football tours offer a DPRK tour with a twist: witness a live Torch Cup Match, visit the Pyongyang Football Academy (and play a friendly Football match against a North Korean youth team 2x 15 minutes), and more!
Please see the below itineraries for more information.
|Asian Cup March Mini Tour – 3 Days (March 26-28)||from 599|
|Football Groundhopping Tour – 11 Days (Aug 11-21)||from 2,490|
Football Groundhopping Tour – 6 Days (Aug 16-21)
Prices in Euro (€) per person
How to Apply:
- Complete the football tour application form found here
- Send the completed application form along with your passport scan and a separate colour passport photo as an email attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sit back and Relax – we’ll do the rest!
Tour price includes:
- All accommodation costs as listed in the itinerary;
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (with one drink);
- Return international transportation Beijing – Pyongyang – Beijing as listed;
- All entry fees to the places of interest to be visited;
- All transportation inside the DPRK, in an air conditioned vehicle with driver;
- The use of an English speaking KITC guide
Tour Prices do not include:
- The DPRK tourist visa fee, which is EUR 50 if collected in Beijing;
- Any expenses incurred outside of the DPRK e.g. Chinese visa fee, international transportation to and from Beijing, accommodation in China etc.
- Beverages and other incidental expenses incurred, for example souvenirs, funfair rides, trip up to the top of the Juche Tower etc.
- Travel and medical insurance (required);
- Gratuities for your guides and driver.
- Exit by flight to Beijing (EUR 199)
Tour run in cooperation with Pyongyang Travel and the Korean International Travel Company.