If you are looking for flexibility, customisation and that personal touch then we recommend booking a private tour. Below you’ll find an array of sample itineraries and dates designed to get the most out of your own personalised North Korea (DPRK) travel experience. If there are any particular places or attractions not included, please let us know and we will do our upmost to assist. The beauty of a personal tour is in its bespoke nature, so please do not be shy if you wish to put together an entirely unique itinerary!
Sample Private Tour Itineraries
Prices in Euro (€) per person
Contact us for a quote and we will do our best to guarantee you the best price!
Don’t speak our language? We can provide guides for all the following languages:
|German (Deutsch)||French (Français)||Spanish (Español)||Italian (Italiano)|
|Russian (Русский)||Chinese (中文)||Japanese (日本語)||Arabic (العَرَبِيةُ)|
How to Apply:
1. Complete the application form (download it here)
2. Send the completed application form as an email attachment to: email@example.com
3. Sit back and Relax – we’ll do the rest!
Our budget tours include return international transport from the Chinese border city of Dandong – Pyongyang – Dandong. In the DPRK your hotel will be of 3* standard and suits those with an adventurous flair. 3* hotels include the Sosan Hotel, Haebangsan Hotel, and Changgwangsan Hotel. Please note that it is not possible to guarantee 24hour hot water/electricity outside of Pyongyang.
Our standard option includes return international transport from Beijing – Pyongyang – Beijing. In the DPRK your hotel will be either the Koryo or Yanggakdo (both 4* standard) offering familiar home comforts as well as an array of in-house services and entertainment.
Our luxury option suits those who prefer all their home comforts with access to a range of extra facilities and services. Please note that in areas outside of Pyongyang (7+ night tours) 5* hotels are not always available. Please contact us for more information.
Optional Extras and Upgrades
We offer a range of upgrades to add an element of customisation which can be applied to any of our tours. Feel free to mix and match and contact us for a quote!
- Air Koryo one-way flight EUR 280 (1-8 people)
- Air Koryo return flight EUR 500 (1-8 people)
- Air Koryo one-way flight EUR 250 (9+ people)
- Air Koryo return flight EUR 340 (9+ people)
- Air Koryo Business class upgrade one-way flight EUR 440
- Air Koryo Business class upgrade return flight EUR 745
- Upgrade to a luxury 5* hotel for + EUR 100/night (in Pyongyang) or + EUR 30/night (outside Pyongyang)
- Luxury dining package
- City Cycling tour
- Musical or Circus Performances
- Full tour of the Pyongyang metro (all stations)
For any of these options and more, please contact us directly.