If you are looking for flexibility, customisation and that personal touch then we recommend booking a private tour . Here you’ll find an array of sample itineraries and dates though feel free to contact us with your own ideas or requirements as we will do our best to facilitate them.
Don’t speak our language? We can provide guides for all the following languages:
|German (Deutsch)||French (Français)||Spanish (Español)||Italian (Italiano)|
|Russian (Русский)||Chinese (中文)||Japanese (日本語)||Arabic (العَرَبِيةُ)|
Below, one can find some sample itineraries and prices for private tours between 2 and 12 nights, designed to get the most from your time in the country. You are welcome to simply book one of these sample itineraries, however if there is any particular place or attraction you wish to visit which is not included, please let us know and we will do our utmost to assist. The beauty of a personal tour is in its bespoke nature, so please do not be shy if you wish to put together an entirely unique itinerary!
Prices in Euro (€) per person
Don’t like what you see – then customise!
Contact us for a quote on your preferred method of transportation or hotel combination and we will do our best to guarantee you the best price!
Thinking about applying? Great – here’s what to do next:
- Complete the private tour application form found here: Private Tour Application Form
- Send the following information as an email attachment to: email@example.com
- Completed application form
- Colour scan of passport photo ID page
- Separate colour photo
- Sit back and Relax – we’ll do the rest!
Our budget tours include return international transport from the Chinese border city of Dandong – Pyongyang – Dandong. In the DPRK your hotel will be of 3* standard and suits those with an adventurous flair. 3* hotels include the Sosan Hotel, Haebangsan Hotel, and Changgwangsan Hotel. Please note that it is not possible to guarantee 24hour hot water/electricity outside of Pyongyang.
Our standard option includes return international transport from Beijing – Pyongyang – Beijing. In the DPRK your hotel will be either the Koryo or Yanggakdo (both 4* standard) offering familiar home comforts as well as an array of in-house services and entertainment.
Our luxury option suits those who prefer all their home comforts with access to a range of extra facilities and services. Please note that in areas outside of Pyongyang (7+ night tours) 5* hotels are not always available. Please contact us for more information.
Optional Extras and Upgrades
We offer a range of upgrades to add an element of customisation which can be applied to any of our tours. Feel free to mix and match and contact us for a quote!
- Air Koryo one-way flight EUR 280 (1-8 people)
- Air Koryo return flight EUR 500 (1-8 people)
- Air Koryo one-way flight EUR 250 (9+ people)
- Air Koryo return flight EUR 340 (9+ people)
- Air Koryo Business class upgrade one-way flight EUR 440
- Air Koryo Business class upgrade return flight EUR 745
- Upgrade to a luxury 5* hotel for + EUR 100/night (in Pyongyang) or + EUR 30/night (outside Pyongyang)
- Luxury dining package
- City Cycling tour
- Musical or Circus Performances
- Full tour of the Pyongyang metro (all stations)
For any of these options and more, please contact us directly.
Private tour prices are inclusive of the following:
- Return international transportation as listed in the itinerary;
- All accommodation during the tour as listed in the itinerary;
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner plus one complimentary water or beer per meal;
- Entry fees to the places of interest to be visited;
- Two experienced KITC guides speaking a language of your choice;
- A personal driver, with air conditioned transportation matching the size of the party.
The above private tour prices do not include:
- Any expenses incurred outside of the DPRK ie. international flights from your home country to China, Chinese visa fee, accommodation etc;
- The DPRK tourist visa fee, which is EUR 50 / person if collected in Beijing and RMB 300 / person if collected in Dandong;
- Single room supplement (this is included in the 1 person tour price);
- Additional beverage costs and other incidental expenses such as souvenirs, leisure activities like ten pin bowling, shooting range entry fees, amusement park rides;
- Travel and medical insurance (required);
- Gratuities for your guides and driver (we recommend 5-10 euros per person/day);
- A flower offering at memorial sites such as Mansudae Grand Monument and/or Revolutionary Martyr’s Cemetery.