** KINDLY NOTE THAT ALL TOURS TO THE DPRK ARE PRESENTLY SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO THE ONGOING COVID-19 SITUATION. IF YOU WISH TO JOIN OUR FUTURE TOURS, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH SO WE CAN ADD YOU TO OUR MAILING LIST. WE LOOK FORWARD TO ARRANGING YOUR TOUR ONCE BUSINESS RETURNS TO NORMAL**
If you are looking for flexibility, customisation and that personal touch then we recommend booking a private tour. Below you’ll find an array of sample itineraries and dates designed to get the most out of your own personalised North Korea (DPRK) travel experience. If there are any particular places or attractions not included, please let us know and we will do our upmost to assist. The beauty of a personal tour is in its bespoke nature, so please do not be shy if you wish to put together an entirely unique itinerary!
Private Tours: Explore Your Way
|3 Nights||from €810|
|5 Nights||from €1,135|
|7 Nights||from €1,405|
|10 Nights||from €1,760|
|12 Nights||from €1,950|
Budget Option: Start and End your tour in Dandong and save €150 on the tour price!
*Prices in Euro (€) per person (prices vary depending on group size)
Don’t speak our language? We can provide guides for all the following languages:
|German (Deutsch)||French (Français)||Spanish (Español)||Italian (Italiano)|
|Russian (Русский)||Chinese (中文)||Japanese (日本語)||Arabic (العَرَبِيةُ)|
How to Apply
1. Complete the Application Form [download it here]
2. Send the completed form as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Sit back and Relax – we’ll do the rest!
Our budget tours include return international transport from the Chinese border city of Dandong – Pyongyang – Dandong. Starting and ending the tour in Dandong saves €150 on the tour price.
Bookings between 1st November and 31st March can save 10% on hotel fees (this discount does not include travel, visa, or the daily resort fee).
Optional Extras and Upgrades
We offer a range of upgrades to add an element of customisation which can be applied to any of our tours. Feel free to mix and match and contact us for a quote!
- Soft Sleeper train upgrade (+EUR 140)
- Air Koryo flight upgrades (+EUR 150 single or +200 return)
- Air Koryo business class flights (+EUR 300 single or +450 return)
- 3* Hotel single room supplement (+EUR 30/person/night)
- 4* Hotel upgrade (+EUR 50/person/tour)
- 4* Hotel single room supplement (+EUR 35/person/night)
- 5* Hotel upgrade (+EUR 30/person/night)
- 5* Hotel single room supplement (+EUR 35/person/night)
- Luxury dining package
- City Cycling tour
- Musical or Circus Performances
- Full tour of the Pyongyang metro (all stations)
For any of these options and more, please contact us directly.